-

ROSARY MAKERS GUIDE

EASY STEPS to Learn how to make a Rosary or Scapular Try one of our Rosary or Scapular Kits for beginners!

MESSAGE BOARD

Forum Home > Share How You Started Making Rosaries > Someone else couldn't figure it out.

Etania Sicilia

Well,

a friend's mom was trying to figure out how to make twine rosaries, and she couldn't figure it out. She asked her friends, and they couldn't figure it out either. So, they asked me to try it and I figured it out. To my surprise, people went crazy over my rosaries. I just kept making them and never stopped.  I've now made 530-something, I donate 98% of them, and I fly solo. (A.K.A. I'm not in a rosary making group.)

--

--

July 3, 2013 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary Meier
Site Owner

Just love to hear stories like yours Etania!  Where there's a need, there's a will. Where there's a will, there's a way! And you did it! May God grant you many graces to sustain you in your service as a Rosary Maker for Our Lady.

- Mary

July 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Etania Sicilia

Hey I just remembered something...

At my local abortion clinic there are on average about ten babies aborted a week. Sometimes 17 or 20. So one week, somebody I knew took about 30 of my rosaries to the people who pray the rosary outside the abortion clinic once a week. The week she did that, no babies were aborted. To my knowledge, it had never happened before. Just thought I'd mention it, I thought it was nice...

--

July 16, 2013 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rose Magyar
I am struggling just as your friend did making the twine rosaries. Hopefully, I will find your spiritual counterpart that can help me with this. I really would love to make them and donate themto the troops and the VA.
--

Rose Magyar

April 6, 2014 at 8:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.