-

ROSARY MAKERS GUIDE

EASY STEPS to Learn how to make a Rosary or Scapular Try one of our Rosary or Scapular Kits for beginners!

MESSAGE BOARD

Forum Home > With Center, Crucifix or other Findings > Connectors

Shad

Hello,

I have been trying to find some nice bronze (or bronze colored) connectors for my rosaries.  Does anyone know where to get something like that?  I saw a rosary at the shop I work at with connectors measuring 4mm x 12mm x 1mm.

I don't believe I can upload a picture to describe what I'm looking for so I'll try another way.

Please click on this link to see an example: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65167317@N08/5928803615/in/photostream/ 

The link will take you to my newly made flicker page.

I know there must be something out there like this that is affordable.  Any help is appreciated!

-Shad

July 12, 2011 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary Meier
Site Owner

Hi Shad,

I did just a quick search and found 2 likely places you may find what you are looking for: Here at Rings&Things, and Here at Firemountain. Our Lady's Rosary Makers offers the standard 2-loop rose bud connectors they sell as "Our Father beads", 6 for $2.00 Here.

Couldn't find any exactly like your drawing, but some very close, and all very pretty, and available in many metals and prices. Depends on the size and purpose of the piece you need. Try searching "2 loop connector/findings" to see what result you may get in search engines.

Hope that helps, - Mary

July 12, 2011 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shad

Thank you very much Mary! I will check out those links.

-Shad

July 13, 2011 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.