-

ROSARY MAKERS GUIDE

EASY STEPS to Learn how to make a Rosary or Scapular Try one of our Rosary or Scapular Kits for beginners!

MESSAGE BOARD

Forum Home > Share How You Started Making Rosaries > Sitting in a wheel chair with nothing to do

Mary Meier
Site Owner

We rec'd this lovely note from "Denny" so we thought we'd pass it on to encourage others to share their experiences:

"May God bless you and your ministry. I had made my mother a beautiful rosary about two years before she died, (May 17, 2010) she prayed the rosary twice a day for the last ten years of her life. I use her rosary when i pray and have received many special graces through the intercession of Our Lady. A few years ago, i had a stroke which left me paralyzed on my right side. i found myself sitting in a wheel chair with nothing to do. i started making rosaries for friends and also giving them away to patients at St. Elizabeths Medical Center. We even started a prayer group at two local nursing homes where we say the Rosary every wednesday night. What a blessing!

If you have anybody in your organization who does the same, i sure would like to hear from them. and of course if you ever have extra rosaries on hand, i know a lot of people who want them.

To Jesus through Mary

Denny"

March 30, 2011 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.