-

ROSARY MAKERS GUIDE

EASY STEPS to Learn how to make a Rosary or Scapular Try one of our Rosary or Scapular Kits for beginners!

MESSAGE BOARD

Forum Home > Members Favorite Rosary Pics > How to add Photos and Comments

MaryT

After you have signed in, click on NEW TOPIC.

Add a TOPIC TITLE, such as the name of Your Rosary,

or special beads or findings you have used.

Use tools from the tool bar to increase or decrease the size of your text, change font style, font color, link or unlink content, add smileys, etc.

Click on the photo tool to upload a picture from your computer or other storage.

If you have a special signature you like to include with your messages,

click to add your signature.

When you are happy with your message, click SUBMIT.

Hopefully, this method will work better and b easier for members to post pictures of those beautiful rosaries we all love to see!

January 7, 2009 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

angelinarosary

Finally  figure out how to update my information.

This new site is really good and easy to navigate. I like the light green background, soothing for the eyes.

January 21, 2009 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MaryT

Thanks for your kind words Angelina! We're so happy you're happy with the new site. We're still adjusting things here and there, and still haven't figured out how to make the font size look right. We researched and found the light green background to be the easiest on the eyes. Also its supposed to promote the feeling of peace and well being. Somedays I wonder...as we build pages here anyways.

Glad to have you with us! Take care and God bless, -MaryT

January 22, 2009 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shad

I just added a rosary of mine to the "Our Favorite Rosaries" album.  I hope I put it in the right place.

March 7, 2010 at 1:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.