-

ROSARY MAKERS GUIDE

EASY STEPS to Learn how to make a Rosary or Scapular Try one of our Rosary or Scapular Kits for beginners!

MESSAGE BOARD

Forum Home > I'm a Beginner > Any information you could provide would be so helpful!

Karyn

I'm just considering starting a small business making rosaries for sale and I came across this extremely helpful website.  I'm wondering if anyone can give me advice on whether of not this market is saturated with competition.  I definitely need another job in addition to the one I already have, but because of the initial investment in materials etc., I don't know if this is where I should be at this time.  I have a lot of experience in crafting and I also had my own business for 12 years selling my own line of bridal veils, First Communion veils, and many other related sacramental accessories both retail and wholesale.  But I have never made a rosary, just pray on them, but I have some ideas and am toying with the idea.  Any advice you can provide is very much appreciated.  Thank you! 

December 14, 2013 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carole Sawyer

Hi Karyn,

I just became a member of this site.  I don't  know how much money can be made with a rosary business and I always donate mine.  However, if you are still thinking about this there are several sites you may want to try:  Lewis & Co. Rosary Parts, Our Lady's Rosary Makers, Madonna Rosary Parts and Gifts Catholic Rosary Parts.  I have done business with each of these sites and have been very pleased.  Lewis & Co. are the most costly but the best quality. The other three sites are rather inexpensive to leave you a much greater profit margin.  I hope this helps you.

--

Carole A. Sawyer

March 31, 2014 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rose Magyar
Hi Karyn, I agree that Lewis & Co. provide an excellent quality material. They have a blurp on their site about starting a business. Also, you don't have to confine yourself to rosary websites to purchase beads. FIre Mountain Gems has a huge variety of beads to select from. I'm considering starting my own rosary making business, but our market is small up here since I live in a remote rural area. I'll had to do this via the web, which makes me a bit nervous. Good Luck. Let us know how this goes.
--

Rose Magyar

April 5, 2014 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.