ROSARY MAKERS GUIDE

EASY STEPS to Learn how to make a Rosary or Scapular Try one of our Rosary or Scapular Kits for beginners!

MESSAGE BOARD

Forum Home > With Donating Rosaries > New Rosary Requests

Mary Meier
Site Owner

Dear Rosary Makers,

We have posted a new list of current requests for Rosaries. Please have a look. May God bless you

and your generosity in serving these poor Missions.

Thank you, -Mary Meier, Director

September 30, 2016 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lilibertt

Good morning dear brothers ...My name is Lilibertt, I live in Venezuela, I am a Lazy member of the Community of Palo Negro Edo. Aragua, active member of the Apostolate of the Legion of Mary, Mother of the Redeemer, among some of our work is the visit of mostly poor households, and sometimes we find the difficulty that many have not had or have , Some stampede, much less the rosary. It would be very satisfying to be able to leave a rosary in each house, and our group lacks the material resources to make this gift. For even when it is left in every home visited the teaching of it means for the Catholic to be accompanied by the Holy Rosary, and the Marvel which works in our spirit. It would be truly beautiful to receive scapulars from the heart of Mary, the Passion of Jesus, and rosaries to give away.

Rodríguez González, Lilibertt

Calle 7/ 19, Urb. San Antonio

Palo Negro, Edo. Aragua.

Código Postal 2117

Edo.Aragua, Venezuela.

August 2, 2017 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Davidpaul

Greetings Lilibertt.

My name is David. A Catholic, at our local Parish in Lebanon OR USA.  I make rosaries, out of Para-Cord. Different colors, plastic black beads.  Using either a  plastic crucifix, or metal.  Depending on where they are going. My son, is deployed, overseas.  So, I send them to the bases, for the servicemen.  They are rugged. I usually mail them in a box of 15 or 20,  After reading your request.  I was wondering if you would like some.  . Looking forward to hear from you  David

September 13, 2017 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.