ROSARY MAKERS GUIDE

EASY STEPS to Learn how to make a Rosary or Scapular Try one of our Rosary or Scapular Kits for beginners!

MESSAGE BOARD

Forum Home > Members Favorite Rosary Pics > Unbreakable Rosary Of Pope Saint John Paul II

Robert's Heirloom Rosaries

Since the canonization of Pope John XXIII & Pope John Paul II was viewable live at 3:30 EST Sunday morning- I opted to record it for viewing later in the day.  When I began to watch it that Sunday morning when I got up I had the inspiration to create a new rosary for this special occasion.  I only had one rosary center and it was of Pope Saint John Paul II and I only had it in copper.  When I saw the papal flag being displayed at the Vatican during the ceremonies that was the inspiration for my color palate.  If you would like to view this rosary (I believe there are 5 photos) you can use this link to go to my ETSY store:

This Rosary Of Pope Saint John Paul II and the Polish Patron Our Lady Of Czestochowa is designed in the Papal colors of Yellow and White.

This devotional is made with a number of beautiful pieces. The Aves are round 8 MM Natural Mother Of Pearl. The Pater Nosters are 12 MM Natural South American Topaz and Mother Of Pearl. The connectors are Facet Cut Swavorski Crystal. The entire rosary is made of solid COPPER. The real beauty of Copper is it looks like Rose Gold.

The rosary center is extraordinary and large in size! The rosary center is a double sided piece. On one side is the Facial Portrait Of Pope Saint John Paul II and on the reverse side is the ICON Portrait of Our Lady Of Czestochowa. The magnificent Crucifix is just Stunning!

This is considered an “unbreakable rosary.” -as each bead is individually wire wrapped and should never come apart. However- dropping it on a hard surface may crack the beads. You should always take great care of this sacramental.
Robert
ROBERT'S HEIRLOOM ROSARIES
--

Robert's Heirloom Rosaries

Ad maiorem Dei gloriam inque hominum salutem

http://robertsheirloomrosaries.blogspot.com

May 6, 2014 at 9:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris

Your new Rosary is beautiful! The copper pieces with papal colors really give this rosary a very special look.

May 18, 2014 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.